growth (plural growths)
- an increase in size, number, value, or strength
- (biology) the act of growing, getting bigger or higher
- (biology) something that grows or has grown
- (pathology) an abnormal mass such as a tumor
- (increase in size): enlargement, expansion, increase, increment
- (act of growing): development, maturation
- (something that grows or has grown): vegetation
- (pathology: abnormal mass such as a tumor): outgrowth
- (increase in size): [[contraction]], [[decrease]], [[decrement]], [[reduction]]
- (act of growing): [[nondevelopment]]
6 letters in word "growth": G H O R T W.
No anagrams for growth found in this word list.
Words found within growth: